Monday, August 2, 2010

Now I know why but now its HOW

I started training for my "first" triathlon back on April 2nd 2010. I started with my weakest sport which at that time was running. I am the type of person who will research, look up, read, etc about something to make sure I am getting the right stuff the first time out. So, I did my due diligence and went to the local specialty store for running shoes. Yeah, got a nice pair and got a video analysis to check my running style.

So now what? started running at .5 mile intervals and started to increase it a bit each week. I found a training schedule online and followed some the advice.

I met a great neighbor who I started running with. It is always more fun to run with a friend. :)

NOW it is time to start riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment